BSM - ELCOMSOFT: TECHNOLOGY GROWS EXPONENTIALLY
ELCOMSOFT: Established in 1990, ElcomSoft Co. Ltd is a privately owned company headquartered in Moscow, Russia. Since 1997, ElcomSoft has been actively developing solutions for digital forensics and IT security industries. Today, the company maintains the complete range of mobile and computer forensic tools, corporate security and IT audit products.
The company caters to the needs of law enforcement, military, and intelligence agencies, supplying a range of forensic products and tools used in criminal investigations. ElcomSoft products are used by most of the Fortune 500 corporations, multiple branches of the military all over the world, police departments, governments, and all major accounting companies. The company has a dedicated Wikipedia article.
BSM: Established in 2004, BSM Software Co. Ltd is a privately owned company headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Since that time, BSM has been effort to developing solutions system for warehousing and logistics industries. Currently, the company is complete software solutions consist of WMS, TMS, MMS,AMS. Beside that, BSM also provide hardware system and system integration.
According to the development day by day of technology, BSM and Elcomsoft establish relationship partner together to provide the software solutions perfectly and intelligent for Banking, gorvement, logistics and ect....
By the way, BSM has been successfully registered on Global Rus Trade of Elcomsoft
We hope that BSM and Elcomsoft will bring more real value for enterprises in Vietnam and others in the world.
Seeing further information on website:
- BSM is partner of DENSO - (07/06/2018)
- BSM - GOPOMELO: VIETNAM AND THAILAND ..... BIG THINK, BIG IDEA! - (20/03/2017)
- HOW TO BECOME A SUPPLIER FOR BSM? - (07/07/2016)
- BSM - HONEYWELL: WHAT EXISTED BEFORE THE " BIG BANG"? - (08/07/2016)
- SS7: Towards better telecommunication systems - (17/04/2014)
- BSM - VLI: TO DEVELOPE THE PARTNERS UNIVERSITY SYSTEM - (20/11/2016)
- 2017 ZEBRA APAC ISV Partner Advisory Council - (22/02/2017)